Successful dental practices require strong clinical support. Dental assistants, hygienists, and expanded function dental assistants (EFDA), all provide crucial support to ensuring the efficiency of the dentist and delivery of quality pediatric oral care to patients. As valuable members of our affiliated practice clinical teams, these roles can expect ongoing stability and support.
Our affiliated practices are well-established and offer organized structure. In addition, because each practice has multiple locations, there is no concern of losing hours or pay when a doctor goes on vacation or leaves for an extended period of time.
The strong corporate support system provided by Children’s Dental Management ensures that dental staff will generally be spending more time practicing their clinical skills and less time on administrative functions. This equates to more time doing what you love, and more opportunities to learn and fine-tune your skills in pediatric dentistry.
If you are seeking a clinical support role in pediatric dentistry and enjoy working well with others, we invite you to explore our open positions.
Benefits offered through employment at our affiliated practices include:
- Healthcare Coverages: medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Additional tax-savings with Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (HC FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DC FSA)
- Company-paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability (STD) and Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program with generous Company match